In this weeks blog I discuss the Grocery Challenge. The Grocery Challenge entails the following:
1) You do your groceries on your normal predetermined grocery day;
2) You complete a meal plan for the entire week, and make sure to buy the required grocery items for those meals;
3) Then, for the next 7 days, you don't spend any additional money on groceries;
4) You can build in 2 to 3 items that you allow yourself to buy in the event that you run out of those staple items (i.e. bread, milk, eggs, butter etc.). Life happens, and this step allows you to plan for the unexpected things that arise;
5) After the 7 day challenge, you should feel empowered, and will hopefully feel inspired to extend the challenge to the next following week, and onward.
This challenge forces you to spend consciously, and also makes you spend money in a more intentional fashion! It has saved me a lot of money, and I hope it saves you money too!
If you like this information, please Subscribe to my Blog, and let me know what other type of information you would like me to discuss in future posts. Thank you!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.